Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today - Your Weather Connection (2022)

Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022, temp currently is Mostly Cloudy
81°F
27°C

More on current conditions

Mostly Cloudy
81°F
27°C

Humidity
100%

Wind Speed
SW 8 mph

Barometer
29.96 in

Dewpoint
81°F (27°C)

Visibility
9.00 mi

Heat Index91°F (33°C)
Last update

20 Jul 8:15 am CDT

(Video) Meet Our Baby Brother! New Baby Song | Nursery Rhymes by Little Angel

More Information:Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

7 Day Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022

Excessive Heat Warning July 20, 11:00am until July 20, 07:00pmClick here for hazard details and duration
Excessive Heat Warning

Today
HotHigh: 97 °F

Tonight
Mostly ClearLow: 78 °F

Thursday
Mostly Sunnythen SevereThunderstormsHigh: 96 °F

ThursdayNight
SevereThunderstormsLow: 75 °F

Friday
Slight ChanceT-storms thenChanceT-stormsHigh: 96 °F

FridayNight
Partly CloudyLow: 74 °F

Saturday
SunnyHigh: 96 °F

SaturdayNight
Mostly ClearLow: 75 °F

Sunday
HotHigh: 97 °F

(Video) Toys gets stuck on mom's face / Vlad and Niki

We hope you like this weather data for Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022. Also for the rest of the week, too!

Detailed Forecast

TodaySunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 110. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. TonightMostly clear, with a low around 78. South southwest wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. ThursdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 112. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Thursday NightA 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. FridayA 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. SaturdaySunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Saturday NightMostly clear, with a low around 75. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. SundaySunny and hot, with a high near 97. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 75.MondayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.Monday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 74.TuesdayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

Here’s a detailed discussion below that you might like for Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today 7.21.2022 and 7.20.2022.

Area Forecast Discussion Issued by NWS Jackson, MSHome|Current Version|Previous Version|Text Only|Print|Product List|Glossary OffVersions: 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
000
FXUS64 KJAN 201128 AAA
AFDJAN

Area Forecast Discussion…UPDATED
National Weather Service Jackson MS
628 AM CDT Wed Jul 20 2022

…DANGEROUSLY HIGH HEAT AND HUMIDITY TODAY…

.UPDATE…
Updated for 12Z aviation discussion

&&

.AVIATION…
12Z TAF discussion:
VFR conditions wl prevail through the TAF period. A gusty sw wind
around 20kts wl develop at GLH and GWO by 16Z and continue through
the aftn before subsiding. /22/

&&

(Video) SLIME Bath ! Elsa and Anna toddlers - prank - fun - playdate - joke - party

.DISCUSSION…
Today and Tonight: The main forecast concern in the short term
remains the oppressive heat and humidity that is expected to
increase over the CWA today. Early morning satellite imagery/RAP
analysis showed the axis of a shortwave trough across our southeast
most zones, a stout 597dam high centered over the desert southwest
that was ridging east into our western zones, and a closed low over
the upper Mississippi river valley. The shortwave trough axis will
shift east today as the mid level ridge strengthens over the area
from the west. Several models suggest some isolated convection
across our southeast this afternoon but latest thinking is that this
potential will occur just south of our CWA. The closed low over the
upper Mississippi river valley will track east across the Great
Lakes region through tonight a help drop a weak cold front toward
our CWA prior to sunrise Thursday. Model consensus suggests a few
showers may develop across our northern zones close to sunrise
Thursday but wl bring little relief from the heat today. With
temperatures in the upper 90s to near 100F combining with high
humidity to result in peak heat index values around 112F the
Excessive Heat Warning was expanded to include all the Louisiana
parishes. The previous area included sites along and west of
Interstate 55 and along and north of Interstate 20. The remainder of
our CWA will see peak heat index values up to 110F with a Heat
Advisory in effect between the hours of 11AM and 7PM. Although
afternoon highs will likely fall a few degrees shy of record
highs, a few record warm lows may be set Thursday. /22/

Thursday through next Tuesday…Troughing aloft will begin
sliding further east of the CWA Thursday. This, as strong high
pressure centered near the Four Corners region begins building
east into the Lower Mississippi River Valley, while further
strengthening across the region over the weekend and into early
next week. Meanwhile at the surface, a boundary will drop south
into the region, before stalling just north of the forecast area
on Thursday. From there, it`ll gradually washout as high pressure
begins strengthening across the area.

Overall, very hot and humid conditions will exist across the CWA
throughout the long term period. Highs each day will generally warm
into the mid and upper 90s, with some locations across Northeast
Louisiana and Southeast Arkansas perhaps reaching the century mark.
Meanwhile, lows each night will fall into the mid and upper 70s.

This combination of heat and humidity will continue to result in
very dangerous heat stress conditions across much of the forecast
area through the period. During this time, at a minimum a “Heat
Advisory” will likely be needed for much of the CWA each day, with
an “Excessive Heat Warning” being possible across portions of the
area, particularly Thursday and Friday.

Convection will be possible each day through the forecast period,
primarily during the afternoon, before dissipating during the early
evening hours. However on Thursday, both a “Slight” and “Marginal”
risk for severe storms exists across the forecast area, with the
best potential for convection being from late Thursday afternoon
into Thursday night. With the front to the north, very hot
conditions in this very unstable airmass, and a lingering outflow
boundary over the area, some rather robust storms could be observed
across the CWA during this time. Damaging wind gusts between 60-70
mph will be the primary threat with the most intense storms, with
frequent lightning and heavy downpours expected. /19/

&&

.PRELIMINARY POINT TEMPS/POPS…
Jackson 95 78 95 75 / 1 6 51 34
Meridian 96 77 97 75 / 5 6 56 39
Vicksburg 97 78 98 75 / 1 7 38 25
Hattiesburg 97 77 97 76 / 13 6 51 25
Natchez 96 77 95 75 / 7 3 42 21
Greenville 96 79 97 75 / 0 17 26 18
Greenwood 97 78 97 75 / 1 15 31 22

&&

.JAN WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES…
MS…Heat Advisory from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this evening
for MSZ028>033-037>039-044>046-049>066-072>074.

Excessive Heat Warning from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this
evening for MSZ018-019-025>027-034>036-040>043-047-048.

LA…Excessive Heat Warning from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this
evening for LAZ007>009-015-016-023>026.

(Video) Part - 15 | Printer set up | MS Word in Tamil

AR…Excessive Heat Warning from 11 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT this
evening for ARZ074-075.

&&

$$

19/22

Here are some major cities that you can check out the weather today and weather tomorrow in:

Chicago Weather

Madison Weather

Minneapolis Weather

Seattle Weather

Houston Weather

Our Source for this data

(Video) PAW PATROL: The Movie - All Clips + Trailer (2021)

Other Source

Another Source to check weather

Always make sure to check multiple sources for the weather in case something’s wrong with this info about Utica MS Weather Tomorrow and Today. If you need to contact us, info(at)yourweatherconnection.com is the best way. Make sure to type an “@” instead of (at).

Videos

1. Five car crash caught on camera
(10 Tampa Bay)
2. Top 10 Worst Towns in Mississippi. Mississippi isn't really one of our best states.
(World According To Briggs)
3. ITS A NADO!!!
(Mark Peyton Vlogs)
4. People with Extraordinarily Rare Body Parts
(BE AMAZED)
5. Salaakhen {HD} - Hindi Full Movie - Sunny Deol - Raveena Tandon - Bollywood Action Movie
(Shemaroo Movies)
6. Pubg mobile lite pro player besic settings//best pro besic settings//new 0.17.0update
(Bindra gaming tips)

Top Articles

Latest Posts

Article information

Author: Dan Stracke

Last Updated: 12/30/2022

Views: 6045

Rating: 4.2 / 5 (43 voted)

Reviews: 90% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Dan Stracke

Birthday: 1992-08-25

Address: 2253 Brown Springs, East Alla, OH 38634-0309

Phone: +398735162064

Job: Investor Government Associate

Hobby: Shopping, LARPing, Scrapbooking, Surfing, Slacklining, Dance, Glassblowing

Introduction: My name is Dan Stracke, I am a homely, gleaming, glamorous, inquisitive, homely, gorgeous, light person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.